Bulk waste collection just got more flexible and convenient with the start of the verge valet trial.
Subiaco - A one stop destination like no other for retail, leisure and business.
Did you know there is free parking in Subiaco every weekend, and every evening after 5pm? Plus, you can find $9 a day parking in 13 spots across the City?
The City of Subiaco offers incentives and assistance for owners of heritage properties, including a heritage advisory service and heritage grants.
Subiaco is a unique, popular and welcoming place. We celebrate our rich history, while embracing the diversity and vitality of the present.
Our public spaces and diverse local businesses contribute to a happy lifestyle for all.
The full vision, and how it guides City operations, is detailed in the Strategic Community Plan.
COVID-19 information for event organisers
Event organisers should refer to the Department of Health website to ensure they meet all mandatory requirements and follow any relevant COVID-19 restrictions.
If you are organising a public event, approval must be obtained from the City. Please view the guide below for information on submitting an application.
• Public Event Application Form (PDF, 241KB)
• Application submission checklist (PDF, 226KB)
Food Provided or Sold
• Application to conduct a Temporary Food Business (PDF, 176KB)
• Application for a Street Market Permit (PDF, 121KB)
• Application for a Street Entertainment Permit (PDF, 201KB)
• Application for approval as a non-complying event (PDF, 593KB)
Transport Planning and Development
• Application to obstruct road or footpath (PDF, 170KB)
• Application for an order for a road closure (PDF, 18KB)
Operations and Environmental Services
• Parks Booking Form (PDF, 130KB)
• Application for commercial parking permits (PDF, 113KB)
For further information on organising a public event, please contact the City on 9237 9254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.