Building applications can be submitted online through the City’s website.
For application forms and associated information, visit the Building applications and forms page.
Help with making an online submission
The online submission of planning and building applications user guide contains all of the information you need when compiling your application to submit online, including:
• documents to be submitted with your application
• paying application fees online
• types of planning and building applications which can and cannot be submitted online
• compatible file types and sizes, and how to name documents submitted with your application
• step-by-step instructions for submitting your application online.
Frequently asked questions
For helpful hints to successfully lodge an application, please see answers to frequently asked questions.
Terms and conditions
Please refer to the terms and conditions for lodging online applications.