Bulk waste collection just got more flexible and convenient with the start of the verge valet trial.
Subiaco - A one stop destination like no other for retail, leisure and business.
Did you know there is free parking in Subiaco every weekend, and every evening after 5pm? Plus, you can find $9 a day parking in 13 spots across the City?
The City of Subiaco offers incentives and assistance for owners of heritage properties, including a heritage advisory service and heritage grants.
Subiaco is a unique, popular and welcoming place. We celebrate our rich history, while embracing the diversity and vitality of the present.
Our public spaces and diverse local businesses contribute to a happy lifestyle for all.
The full vision, and how it guides City operations, is detailed in the Strategic Community Plan.
Residents receive weekly waste and fortnightly recycling collection services, as well as weekly green waste collection.
For more information on general waste, recycling, green waste, the City's biannual bulk waste collection, and details on which items go in each bin, visit the sorting your waste page.
The City’s Find my Bin Day tool lets you know which day to put out your red-topped and yellow-topped bins.
Enter your address in the online tool to find your waste collection information.
If your bins were not emptied on their scheduled collection day, or you wish to request bin repair / replacement please complete the forms below.
To ensure the timely and safe collection of your bin, please ensure:
• You place the bin out by 6am on your collection day.
• Bins do not weigh more than 70 kilograms.
• Lids are closed to stop vermin scattering waste.
• Contents are free-flowing; do not compact the waste in the bin.
• Bins are not obstructed by vehicles or other items.
• To wrap moist/perishable foods in newspaper.
• To freeze smelly food before placing it in your bin.
• You return bins to your property as soon as possible after collection.
• To clean your bins regularly to reduce odours and deter vermin.