Lodge and track a planning application online
Planning applications can be submitted and tracked online through the City of Subiaco website.
For application forms and associated information, refer to the Lodging a development application page.
Please refer to the documents listed below for helpful information about submitting an application online.
User guide – online submission of planning applications (PDF, 2.6MB)
The user guide contains all of the information you need when compiling your applciation to submit online. It includes:
- documents required to be submitted with your application
- payment of application fees online
- the types of planning and building applications that can be submitted online, and the types of applications that cannot be submitted online
- file types, sizes and naming for documents submitted with your application
- step-by-step instructions for submitting your application online.
Frequently asked questions (PDF, 597 KB)
This document contains frequently asked questions and answers about online planning and building applications.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions (PDF, 596 KB)
This document contains general terms and conditions for the electronic submission of applications.