COVID-19 Business Support
Mandatory contact registers
Particular Western Australian businesses and premises are required to maintain mandatory contact registers for staff and patrons, effective from Saturday 5 December. The State Government has developed a free app, SafeWA, which provides businesses with a digital COVID-19 contact register system, endorsed by the Department of Health.
Federal and State Government support
The Federal and State Government have developed a range of fact sheets and information to help businesses understand the support available Check these links regularly as support packages continue to be updated.
City of Subiaco support
The City of Subiaco delivered more than $4 million in COVID-19 relief including support for small business including amended fees and charges until 30 June 2020 plus:
- Subiaco Funding Finder allows you to search COVID-19 emergency grants and funding available across Australia.
- See Subiaco is helping to promote businesses during the pandemic. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to share information on See Subiaco
Getting your business back to business
The City is helping local businesses reopen in line with the State Government COVID-19 roadmap.
Reopening your venue
- Protect your customers and employees by making sure your staff are aware of the COVID-19 safety guidelines and have completed any necessary training requirements.
- Ensure you have completed a COVID-19 Safety Plan for your business and have your certificate on display.
- Display Healthy WA’s hand washing and cleanliness posters to help ensure effective hygiene in your business.
- Take action to encourage the 1.5 metre physical distancing rules. This could be by displaying physical distancing posters and adding floor markers at 1.5 metre intervals.
- Download the COVIDsafe app
The State Government has also prepared some Frequently Asked Questions to help you get back to business.
Contact the City’s Health and Compliance team for further information.
The City is here to help food businesses maximise their outdoor dining opportunities. Please contact the Health and Compliance team to discuss your business' outdoor dining requirements.
Fees and charges
See the City's health services fees and charges to help you understand what costs are involved with obtaining and renewing permits.
Local business list
If you have reopened your business, or are planning to reopen your business, please let us know at email@example.com so we can update the See Subiaco local business listing.
During the COVID-19 pandemic the City is sending regular business alerts to keep you updated with information and services. Subscribe here.
Reopening resources and information