Submit and track a planning (development) application online
Planning (development) applications can be submitted and tracked online through the City of Subiaco website.
For application forms and associated information, refer to the Lodging a development application page.
If there is information missing from the application package, you will receive an email within seven days requesting the additional information. The application will not be formally lodged until such time as the additional information is received.
Need help making an online submission?
The Online Submission of Planning and Building Applications User Guide (PDF, 2.6MB) contains all of the information you need when compiling your application to submit online. It includes:
- documents required to be submitted with your application
- payment of application fees online
- the types of planning and building applications that can be submitted online, and the types of applications that cannot be submitted online
- file types, sizes and naming for documents submitted with your application
- step-by-step instructions for submitting your application online.
Frequently asked questions
Refer to the frequently asked questions (PDF, 597kB) for helpful hints to successfully lodge an application.
Terms and conditions
Please refer to the terms and conditions (PDF, 596kB) associated with lodging online. It contains general terms and conditions for the electronic submission of applications.