The city owns and operates a number of carparks in and around the town centre, with parking initiatives that make it easier and more affordable to park and stay in Subiaco.
Subipark is the cheapest and most convenient way to park in Subiaco. Look out for Subipark carparks and park free for the first hour across the Town Centre, and for just five dollars a day in other areas. Explore the Subipark website for visual maps, pricing information and navigation directions to more than 45 City-operated carparks. www.subipark.com.au.
Free evening and weekend parking
Park for free at six designated town centre carparks in the evenings and on weekends – with no ticket and no time limits. The City's free parking initiative makes it easier to shop, dine and enjoy Subiaco. Locate these free parking options on the Subipark website. Please refer to signage on ticket machines for details.
King Edward Memorial Hospital
Limited parking is available at King Edward Memorial Hospital. The nearest City of Subiaco car park is the Subiaco Theatre Gardens (between Bagot Road and Hamersley Road) with seventy bays. A ticket must be purchased from the ticket machine and displayed on the vehicle between the hours of 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. Refer to the Subipark website for parking options around the hospital.
Pay for your parking session easily and on-the-go with the EasyPark app.
Points to remember
When parking in a City of Subiaco carpark please consider the following points:
- observe the signs as some charges may apply
- ticket machines display the expiry time as coins are inserted
- insert coins slowly, taking note of the expiry time, as change is not give
- ensure tickets are face up and clearly visible on the dashboard inside your vehicle
- if a machine is faulty, use the next closest machine
- please advise the city of faulty machines as soon as possible by calling 1300 187 603.
Disability parking permits
The City of Subiaco supports the below parking scheme for vehicles correctly displaying a valid disability parking permit in non disability parking bays, in accordance with the Australian Disability Parking Scheme:
In a fee payable ticket machine area, a ticket will be required to be purchased and displayed, and double the time indicated on the ticket will be honoured.
In a non-fee payable time restricted area, if the time limit on the sign is:
- Less than 30 minutes, 1 hour will be honoured; or
- More than 30 minutes, twice the period indicated on the sign will be honoured.
In designated disability parking permit bays, time restrictions and fee payable parking restrictions apply as per signage.