Getting your business back to business
The State Government released a four-phase roadmap to help begin the process of restarting the State’s economy. It has been developed in conjunction with the National Cabinet principles and is based on the best health advice for WA.
From Saturday 6 June, the State Government will implement phase 3 easing of COVID-19 restrictions, which will enable more premises to reopen and replaces the four square metre rule with a two square metre rule.
Reopening your venue
- Protect your customers and employees by making sure your employees are aware of the COVID-19 safety guidelines and have completed any necessary training requirements.
- Ensure you have completed a COVID-19 Safety Plan for your business and have your certificate on display.
- Display Healthy WA’s hand washing and cleanliness posters to help ensure effective hygiene in your business.
- Take action to encourage the 1.5 metre physical distancing rules. This could be by displaying physical distancing posters and adding floor markers at 1.5 metre intervals.
- Download the COVIDsafe app
- The State Government has also prepared some Frequently Asked Questions to help you get back to business.
Contact the City’s Health and Compliance team for further information.
The City is here to help food businesses maximise their outdoor dining opportunities. Please contact the Health and Compliance team to discuss your businesses outdoor dining requirements.
The City’s COVID-19 business support page is frequently updated with information, useful resources and details the City’s Business Resilience Program.
Local business list
If you have reopened your business, or are planning to reopen your business, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update the See Subiaco local business listing.
During the COVID-19 pandemic the City is sending regular business alerts to keep you updated with information and services. Subscribe here.
Reopening resources and information