Christmas windows grants
Receive $500 towards your Christmas window display. The Christmas grants program encourages businesses to activate their shop-front windows during the festive period. Eligible shop-front businesses will receive a $500 payment. Applications close Sunday 22 November 2020 or until project funds have been exhausted.
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- be classified as a small business acording to the ATO
- be located in the City of Subiaco on the ground level of a high street, with a shop-front window
- be open and operating during the festive season (November and December 2020)
- complete your window display by 1 December 2020
- be independently owned and/or operated
- participate in the See Subiaco Christmas marketing campaign.
Your window display must align to the program goals and guidelines outlined in the grant information sheet.
Visit See Subiaco’s Pinterest board loaded with Christmas windows images to help you gather ideas and inspiration.
How to apply
- Read the Christmas windows business grant information sheet to ensure your business is eligible and meets the program goals and guidelines.
- Create an invoice from your business for the amount of $500, addressed to the City of Subiaco and attach to your applicaton
- Complete the online form before Sunday 22 November.
For more information read the Christmas window business grant FAQs
or email email@example.com