COVID-19 business support
The City continues to work with partners and agencies to address concerns from small business owners as the COVID-19 situation evolves. We will continue to update you with information about the relief packages available to local businesses at local, state and federal levels. Information about changes to City services is available here.
Federal and State Government financial support packages
The Small Business Development Corporation has summarised all State and Federal government support packages available to small businesses. Check these links regularly as support packages continue to be updated.
The Small Business Devlopment Corporation has developed a dealing with coronavirus resource and information hub which includes how to prepare your business, employer obligations, support and advisory services and free online webinars.
City of Subiaco support
The City is undertaking an assessment of all of its programs and services to determine an immediate response to current circumstances and determine how local support for business can best be delivered. These measures will be announced shortly.
We recognise the important role that business plays in the community and we are committed to working in partnership with all stakeholders during the immediate effects of the pandemic and across recovery phases.
We have gathered information from relevant partners and organisations to provide you and your business with tools, advice and guidance.
- The Department of Employment, Skills, Small and Family Business have developed a My Business Health COVID-19 page to provide small business owners with financial and Mental Health information and support.
- Business Station has prepared a free online business forum series to help you with the impact of COVID-19. The first in the series can be viewed online now. The second forum takes place on Friday 27 March at 11am. Book now.
- Foodie coaches is a well-known national hospitality consultancy agency and has delivered an online webinar for hospitality businesses in response to COVID-19.
- The Restaurant and Catering Association has developed a Coronavirus hub. This page is regularly updated with information and resources.
- Facebook Live Event with the Hon. Michaelia Cash takes place on Monday 30 March at 1pm. Sumbit a question and then join the live event on Business Station's facebook page.
- Business Swap Shop provides businesses with an opportunity to swap business services as payment for other business services. This is a great way to utilise another business persons skills during these challenging times.
In the news
Subscribe to business alerts
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the City will send out regular business alerts to our enewsletter subscribers. To stay informed, subscribe online.
See Subiaco is the town centre destination brand for the City of Subiaco and will be used during the pandemic to help promote businesses. Contact email@example.com if you would like to share information on See Subiaco.
Helpful links and resources