Subiaco Pop-up Square
The Subiaco Pop-Up Square has now closed. We hope you enjoyed it!
The City of Subiaco would like to thank our partner RAC which, through it's Reconnect WA initiative, made the Subiaco Pop-up Square possible.
The Subiaco Pop-up Square helped increase visitation to the Subiaco town centre by an average of 82% in 2021, with an estimated 7000 visitors throughout the six-week trial.
Fore more information relating to the success of the Subiaco Pop-up Square, click here.
A welcoming space to explore, relax and play!
25 March – 9 May | Churchill Avenue, Subiaco
For just over six weeks, the corner of Rokeby Road and Churchill Avenue will be transformed into a vibrant, community piazza! Pop-in anytime, explore the space, connect with friends and join in one of the many activities programmed, including:
- Acoustic music sessions - Uncover incredible local musicians during select lunchtime and afternoon music sessions.
- Family mini golf - Tee-up with family and friends at our pop-up mini golf.
- Light projections - Be mesmerised by our dancing display of lights projected on the stunning heritage building on Churchill Avenue.
- Garden workshops - Join us for an afternoon of herb and floral gardening, providing a sanctuary for worker (and honey) bees within the City.
- Community art project - You’re invited to decorate, paint and leave your mark on our pop-up canvas bringing a pop of colour and vibrancy to the town centre.
- Health and fitness - Spin classes, yoga, Pilates and healthy smoothies, join in a range of activities centred around health and wellbeing.
- Creative workshops - Let your creativity soar with a range of crafty activities, from flower-crown making to painting ceramic workshops.
It all kicks off from Friday 26 March.
View the complete program of events
Free weekend parking
Park nearby for free in City of Subiaco carparks after 5pm during the week and anytime on the weekends. There are various conveniently located carparks near the Subiaco Pop-up Square location. Find out more at www.subipark.com.au.
Tell us what you think of the Subiaco Pop-up Square. We’d love to hear about your experience and how we can improve future projects, email us at email@example.com.
The Subiaco Pop-up Square is brought to you by the City of Subiaco in partnership with RAC, through its Reconnect WA initiative, which aims to create vibrant streets and public spaces for Western Australians to interact and connect.