Youth Achievement Grants
The Youth Achievement Grants provide residents aged twelve to twenty-five years with the financial support to actively participate in events, competitions and community projects. Funded activities should assist with personal and professional development of young people living in the City of Subiaco.
Individuals may apply for grants of up to $400 per annum to assist with costs associated with cost of participating in the activity, including but not limited to travel costs, fees, equipment, uniform and project costs.
Applications can be submitted all year round, however retrospective applications will not qualify.
For more information, please contact the city's community development team on 9237 9222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible to apply for the grant to following criteria applies;
- You must be a resident of the City of Subiaco.
- You must be between the age of 12 and 25 years (inclusive) on the first day of the activity.
- You must be participating in an event, competition or community project.
- You must complete the Youth Achievement Grant application form (either online or PDF) and provide a letter of support from the associated organisation or institution.
- The application must have been received by the City prior to the first day of the activity.
How to apply
Applications can be submitted by completing the Youth Achievement Grant online application form.
Alternatively you can complete the PDF Youth Achievement Grant application form and return it to the City by hand, post or email.