Rosalie Park Parking Management Plan
The city’s Rosalie Park Parking Management Plan was developed in consultation with stakeholders and endorsed by Council on 15 December 2015. The plan contains sixteen actions which aim to provide a balance of parking options in the area for both residents and visitors to local facilities such as the school and sporting fields.
This page has been developed to keep the community informed of upcoming changes and consultation opportunities as the city progresses implementation of these actions.
Page updated 7 October 2016.
- In order to progress outcomes of the parking plan, the city will undertake further consultation to ensure users of this space have the opportunity to have their say about parking in the area.
- The consultation process was endorsed by Council on 28 June 2016, with community consultation to follow in due course. The consultation process will include workshop forums with the Rosalie Park Master Plan Working Group (including representatives from Rosalie Primary School, Rosalie Parents and Citizens (P&C) and St Matthew's Church), two community drop-in information sessions, and invitations seeking public feedback. No changes will be implemented until this community consultation has taken place.
What has already changed?
- Onslow Road Car Station 17 and Derby Road Car Station 18 now offer all day parking with the first hour free.
- The angled parking bays adjoining the tennis courts have been released of the no parking controls and are now available for 3 hour parking free of charge Monday to Friday.
- Consultation with the Rosalie Park Master Plan Working Group and community representatives is currently underway.
- Information about the two community drop-in sessions and the opportunity to provide written feedback will be available in due course.
The full Rosalie Park Parking Management Plan and report containing the sixteen actions are available via the following links, with changes to be implemented, unless otherwise specified, to coincide with transition between seasonal sporting activities.