Subiaco Street Party
The streets of Subiaco will come alive again this April as See Subiaco andUpBeat Events proudly present the second annual SUBIACO STREET PARTY powered by Synergy and supported by the City of Subiaco. Get ready for the biggest party Subi has ever seen from 3pm to 10pm on Saturday 8 April 2017.
There are four main areas which are the pinnacle of entertainment;
· See Subiaco Main Stage (Hay St near Catherine Street)
· Forrest Walk Earthwise stage (Forrest Walk)
· Latin Quarter (Hay Street, Past Regal Theatre)
· Rockeby Road Busking Pitch (Rokeby Road opposite Bistro Felix).
***Road Closures, diversions, parking and public transport***
- Road closures are commencing from 8am until 12 midnight -
· Rokeby Road, from Roberts Road to Barker Road
· Hay Street, from Catherine Street to Rowland Street (Catherine Street will be open to residents only)
Full traffic management will be available on the day to assist with detours. If you’re entering Subiaco from Hay Street East (city side) you will be detoured via Axon Street and Barker Road. Access to Railway Road will be via Barker Road and to access Jolimont and surrounding suburbs you will need to follow Barker Road and Railway Road.
Parking is limited. A Parking Map will be posted to the event page.
Public transport (or cycling in) is highly recommended.
Subiaco is on the Fremantle line.
For up-to-date information leading up to the event see: https://www.facebook.com/events/415053625508737/
||Saturday 8 April 2017